Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thrifting

I feel like thrifting is an art. It is what you make of it. If you go in like these are old clothes ahhh that's disgusting! Then most likely you wont find anything because you wont stay long. On the other hand if you are like me.  I go in expecting to find something amazing. Which I usually always do. It takes time and effort to look through the racks and see what you find. Its not for everyone though! It seems like a lot more people are doing it now. Even though they were the ones who said "I ain wearing no old clothes man" they are now contradicting themselves. Its ok though at least they are hopefully learning something. It does not take a million bucks to dress well. You can have a very nice outfit for as low as $10.00. Wow! I know, who would have thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment